A port near Rome, Athens & The Greek Coast
- Bafflingly, Marina appears at the plane wreck. She is keen to team up with Pearl to catch Léon at the secret Chaos Veil Base she knows of.
- They go to Marina’s plane on an abandoned airstrip, fly to Greece, and land near Athens. Pearl swears to destroy the Chaos Veil and avenge her father’s death. They find a glyph indicating a hidden chamber in the vicinity and look for it.
- They reach the Chaos Veil Base and Pearl is in awe of Marina’s fearlessness. Marina confides in Pearl that she was once in love with Samuel.
- Security is too tight for them to enter the base. Marina suggests that one of their submarines would be a fair trade for the Pride of Bakersfield. They manage to distract the guards for enough time to make a getaway in the Seadragon.
- A Russian relic Samuel gave to Marina (Abandoned Airstrip)
- Golden Mean glyph for ‘Hidden Chamber’ (Greek Coast)
- Spear Weapon (Chaos Veil Base)
- Photo of Samuel and Marina together (Various)